Tuesday Tune Workout – Uptown Funk
This week’s Tuesday Tune Workout song is Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson. Do this workout 8 times during the day and you will have exercised for 30 minutes in total.
Previous Tuesday Tune Workouts:
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Live To Rise – Soundgarden
- Chase That Feeling – The Hilltop Hoods
- Times Like These – Foo Fighters
- Galaxy Bounce – The Chemical Brothers
- This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
- Get Up Stand Up – Public Enemy
- Uprising – Muse
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
At Health Jigsaw, we can help you design workouts that are tailored to your fitness level, training history, previous injuries and/or other health issues. We are a well trusted mobile/outdoor personal and fitness training business in Sydney’s Lower North Shore and Eastern Suburbs. From January 2016, we will have a personal trainer in Southern Tasmania (based in Huonville) to cover the Huon Valley, Kingston and Hobart. Contact us for a FREE initial consultation to discuss how we can help improve your health and fitness.