- 1 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks (make a few small cuts with a knife to help the flavours permeate)
- Combine the herbs, spices and salt in a freezer bag. Place the drumsticks in the bag and shake until all the pieces are coated. Leave the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or overnight if time permits) to allow the flavours to develop.
- Cook the chicken on a barbeque for around 20 minutes or until slightly charcoaled and cooked through. Brush lightly with oil to prevent them drying out during cooking.
- Serve hot with salad.
Nutritional Information (per serve): 600 kilojoules, 25g protein, 7g fat, 0g carbohydrate, 103 milligrams cholesterol.