Personal Trainer Wanted
To help our expansion, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic mobile personal trainer(s) to look after our clients in Sydney’s Lower North Shore and Eastern Suburbs. We promote long term healthy lifestyle choices rather than quick fixes and we are NOT into fad diets, magic pills, Herbalife, Nutriway, Juice Plus, Isagenix or any other supplements/meal replacements products.
To be successful, you will have:
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness and Fitness Australia registration.
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR certificates.
- ABN and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a personal trainer (preferably with outdoor/mobile training experience).
- Awareness of injury and/or health issues related to training as most of our clients are 40+.
- An above average level of fitness and be able to run up to 7km in an hour with clients.
- Must own a car and equipment for training.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a diverse range of clients in age, culture, fitness histories and other backgrounds.
Boxing certification and other health and fitness qualifications are highly valued, however not required.
About the Role
- You will be an independent contractor of Health Jigsaw (not an employee).
- The hours are early to mid-morning and late afternoon/evening Monday to Friday, and on Saturday up to 10am.
- We have clients in Willoughby, Killara, Lane Cove and Bellevue Hill waiting for you to train them.
- Training sessions will be one-on-one or buddy/couple at the client’s home or a nearby park, and you be responsible for goal setting and programming.
- We will take care of all client payments and you will be paid for every session you work without having to chase anyone for money.
- Our focus is always on our clients’ results, so we are looking for someone who will be flexible and able to tailor training to each individual client’s needs.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please send a resume and cover letter (telling us why you have applied and why you would like this position over alternative personal training positions) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Andrew on 0403-009-277 for more information.
- Should we not contact you within 10 business days of receiving your application, please accept that in this instance you were unsuccessful.
- If your application is successful, we will contact you for a phone interview within 3 business days. Calling us is not necessary.