Tuesday Tune Workout – Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town
This week’s Tuesday Tune Workout song is Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town by Bruce Springsteen. Do this workout 7 times during the day and you will have exercised for 30 minutes in total…don’t forget Santa is watching you.
Previous Tuesday Tune Workouts:
- The Pretender – Foo Fighters
- New Divide – Linkin Park
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Live To Rise – Soundgarden
- Chase That Feeling – The Hilltop Hoods
- Times Like These – Foo Fighters
- Galaxy Bounce – The Chemical Brothers
- This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
- Get Up Stand Up – Public Enemy
- Uprising – Muse
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
At Health Jigsaw, we can help you design workouts that are tailored to your fitness level, training history, previous injuries and/or other health issues. We are a well trusted mobile/outdoor personal and fitness training business and have been helping clients in Sydney’s Lower North Shore and Eastern Suburbs since 2004.
Not long now till we have a personal trainer in Huonville (to service the Huon Valley and Kingston areas) to help you with your health and fitness goals.
Contact us for a FREE initial consultation to discuss how we can help you fit all the healthy lifestyle pieces together.