Below are various workouts that you can download for free. Most of the workouts require little if not any equipment and are designed to be done at home, at the park, in a hotel room or anywhere you can find a bit of space.
HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (HIIT) WORKOUTS
- Cycle, Squat & Shoulder Press, Plank (for time)
TUESDAY TUNE WORKOUTS
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town – Bruce Springsteen
- The Pretender – Foo Fighters
- New Divide – Linkin Park
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Live To Rise – Soundgarden
- Chase That Feeling – The Hilltop Hoods
- Times Like These – Foo Fighters
- Galaxy Bounce – The Chemical Brothers
- This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
- Get Up Stand Up – Public Enemy
- Uprising – Muse
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
Please note that if you are over 40, have a pre-existing medical condition or you haven’t exercised for some time, see your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
Health Jigsaw is a well trusted mobile personal and fitness training business and our personal trainers have been helping clients get fitter, stronger, faster and healthier since 2004. Apart from putting together effective workouts, we can help you with nutritional advice. A healthy lifestyle is not just about exercising – nutrition plays a big part too. You will not get results unless you are committed to both exercise and nutrition.
If you live in the following areas, we can come to you: Blackmans Bay, Crabtree, Cradoc, Cygnet, Franklin, Glen Huon, Grove, Huonville, Judbury, Kingston, Leslie Vale, Lower Longley, Lucaston, Mountain River, Ranelagh, Sandfly, South Hobart, Taroona, Woodstock.