Finding Time to Exercise
Having problems finding the time to exercise is a discussion topic that comes up all the time. Statistics show that the number one reason 85% of the population isn’t working out consistently is because they believe that they don’t have enough time.
We all have work, family and social commitments, but some people are able to consistently fit exercises into their busy schedules. Below are 5 tips that may help you:
- Set yourself a health or fitness goal and commit to it.
- Prioritise exercise as a health concern.
- Schedule workouts as you would any other appointment.
- View exercising as important as other commitments.
- Working out before work so that nothing can interfere later in the day.